Rich Holly's Percussion Place

Assorted ramblings and occasional updates in the world of percussion.

Monday, November 13, 2006

BACK FROM PASIC!

WOW - PASIC was incredible! Of course, I'm biased since I'm the President of the Percussive Arts Society, but still, it was incredible! Highlights for me included Ed Saindon, Airto, the banquet, Daniella Ganeva, the duo Due East, Keiko Abe, and seeing so many good friends and colleagues from all over the world. Check out the PASIC website for lots of photos. I'll get some more photos soon and post them here.

We started PASIC off with a golf outing - I played with John Beck, Andy Zildjian and Cathy Calato - we had a blast! PASIC will be back in Austin in 2008, so plan on coming early to play golf on the Tuesday before PASIC. Here's a photo of me and PAS president-elect Gary Cook as we were about to start the outing.